Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Emerson, I love you

Life has just been going really well lately.

"That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved. "--Ralph Waldo Emerson

(I'll blog about my love for transcendentalism later...) I feel that this quotation has been becoming true for me. Classes are hard; friends are coming and going; life is up and down and sideways; I still struggle with the same weaknesses, but my ability to make these things strengths has improved--even if it is just a little bit. The things themselves haven't changed, but my attitude and actions have changed.

And it makes life so much better. Try it.

It is a beautiful thing to have the realization that this is your life and you are happy.

No comments: