Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

you wear nothing, but you wear it so well

So as I have mentioned a little while ago, I love to sing in the shower. Yes, we all use that cliche, but how many of us actually do it? Well, I do. I play my music really loud, and just sing along. It's actually one of my favorite activities of the day, and I will take an extra shower just to be able to sing if I wasn't able to earlier. It's a great stress-reliever.

Sometimes my music is more condusive to listening rather than singing--like when it's Dave Matthews Band. They're my favorite to listen to in the shower because there is something about Dave's voice that is just so soothing and, dare I say, sensual...

It's just always a good time with Dave.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Tanya, I just found your blog and I love it! Oh, and Dave Matthews is amazing. I completely agree with you.