Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

This doesn't happen very often

I walked home from the Testing Center after a long day at school, late at night, with a...bounce in my step?

Yes, I just took a biochem test. I was stressing all day because I kind of procrastinated yadda yadda yadda, but I still put in my time, and you know what? It wasn't that bad! I actually REALLY love biochemistry. I remember crying on the way home from o-chem tests over the summer. This semester is different for once. No more NMR and crazy synthesis pathways (even though I kind of liked synthesis...) Biochemistry is my favorite way to incorporate chemistry into life.

Gah. I'm just so excited that I'm not repeatedly failing in my chemistry endeavors anymore.

Peace out. I'm going to celebrate or something because this is a rare occasion.

(Maybe my Spanish test and Humanities quiz did not go so well...but, hey, you can't be good at everything all at once.)

No comments: