Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Something I will never understand:

Morbid Obesity.

I just read on MSN about this lady who is trying to be the world's fattest woman.

WHAT??!!???

I understand when people sometimes "let themselves go" and gain a few pounds or even people who become overweight. Not that it's impossible to be healthy, but sometimes financial circumstances don't allow you to buy quality food, genetics have predisposed you to have to work twice as hard as the next person to be in shape, you have failed to set aside time to exercise, you had kids, etc., etc., etc. I am understanding and sympathetic. Really, I am.

But being 600 lbs??

She spends $750 a week on food. She makes money by men paying to watch her stuff her face on the internet. We have some serious fetishes going on...This story was enough to make me want to throw up. This lady could feed all of Africa if she gave up her selfish endeavor. Not to mention, she could avoid, oh let's see...death, anyone?

I feel sorry for her poor, poor daughter that has to endure this.

Readers: Eat some broccoli or something today. Peace, love, and health :)

This probably is an extremely judgmental rant, but I just couldn't help expressing my disgust.

No comments: