Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

We

...are not that different from each other.

I find more truth in that statement every day.

Today is March 5th and my best friend Lauren's 21st birthday!

Dear Cyberspace,

Here are 21 reasons why Lauren is amazing:

1. She's down to earth.
2. She's one of the most thoughtful people I know.
3. She writes the best notes, yearbook signings, letters, etc. She just has a way with words...
4. She finds the funniest youtube videos.
5. She is an exquisite dancer and has never backed down on that dream.
6. She perseveres through hard times.
7. She has unimaginable strength of character.
8. She is braver than I ever could be.
9. She makes excellent CD mixes...(I miss those.)
10. She's vegetarian...naturally :)
11. She is beautiful inside and out.
12. She is who she is and is comfortable with that.
13. She is temperate.
14. She understands.
15. She stays the same...in a good way. No matter how many years pass, Lauren is always the Lauren I met in sixth grade.
16. She is independent and makes her own decisions.
17. She sticks by friends in their times of need.
18. She is natural, calm, and collected.
19. She is a Ben&Jerry's enthusiast, which means she knows quality.
20. She is graceful in every sense of the word.
21. She has been my best, truest friend for 10 years (?!!) and I've enjoyed every minute of her company in that time.
Happy Birthday Lauren!

No comments: