Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I really just love life right now

So I gave blood today. The receptionist was a little crabby. The interviewer kind of made an awkward, flirtacious comment toward me, and then said that his wife would love my shirt. (?) It is also important to mention that he didn't have a wedding ring... An older man took my blood, and forgot the steps and had to repeat them out loud to himself. (i.e. "okay now I clamp it, and what's next?, um, oh yeah...) He mentioned that he was tired, asked me the same question a fair few times, and fished around for my vein to maximize the flow rate, so I couldn't set a PR for filling a pint of blood, but--no fear--on April 22 I will try again. Needless to say, there were some sketchy workers taking my blood. They probably will sell it on the black market. Whatev, I got juice and cookies...for FREE.



[The company was the best part though :) ]

No comments: