Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tewsday

Today has been good.

I slept in until 11:00 (okay, not a regular thing, but I've been suffering from a bout of insomnia and late night dehydration lately, which has thrown my sleeping schedule through the ringer. This is always accompanied by anxiety, excitement, or stress.)

I went grocery shopping and was complimented for the healthy choices I made. I always wonder what the cashiers think I'm going to do with all that broccoli and spinach. I also found a cheaper brand of soy yogurt (the plain variety to which I'm becoming more accustomed.) My mom would be proud that I did the calculation in the store to see which was a better deal ounce for ounce. I also had a coupon for tempeh, and I indulged in some tofu dogs just for more protein variety.

I did my religion homework.

I talked to Ashley.

Now...I'm going to do some more homework. Maybe biochem and a write paper...

I love Tuesdays!

P.S. A random person occasionally comments on my posts in some Asian language of which I am not familiar. I'm just curious who you are...and how you found my blog...

No comments: