Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

When I found out how to spell subtle, it blew my mind

So, I realized that I am an embarrassingly obvious person when Brittany (long-time friend who goes to BYU-I) called and pretty much could pinpoint what was going on in my life based on my silly facebook status updates. And I thought I was being safe.

I should probably stop that girly language nonsense because I feel like I'm going to jinx all of the good things that are happening. I feel like when I'm craving jello, but there is no way to quickly satisfy the craving. It's like I just put it in the fridge to set, but I still have to wait four hours for it to be done, but it might turn out like Christmas when my mom made blue jello that I hadn't had in FOREVER and was so excited for because it made me feel nostalgic about old fourth grade birthday parties and what not and she accidently got the water ratio wrong so after hours and hours the blue jello never set and it was Christmas so everything including Walmart was closed and we couldn't buy more and it was the biggest let down.

And yes that was a ridiculous run-on sentence and the world's worst metaphor, but still oddly applicable.

Basically, Morrissey's lyrics have been in my mind all day. I've never connected with a song so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard at this blog that I cried. I totally remember that incident at Christmas. Sorry about the liquid jello.

Tanya said...

I don't even know who you are...