Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

prioritizing

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my future and where I am going in life. This is a terrible time for the Queen of Indecision (me).

BUT, here is a simple list of what is most important to me just so I don't lose my head in all this future, grown-up stuff.

1. God and Jesus Christ
2. Relationships (family, friends, etc.)
3. Knowledge/ learning/ school
4. Dance

In that order. So if I had to choose between a 2nd rate career with a family or a 1st rate career being single, I would choose the first option. Or I'd rather be single with a deep relationship with God, than have a boyfriend without God in the picture. You get the idea.

Ideally, all of these things will fall into perfect harmony. If not, I have a list to remind me. :)

No comments: