Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

rain

I know this is my third post today, but I just have a lot of random thoughts. Oh yeah, and this is my blog anyway.

It's raining in Utah. It always feels a little weird and out of place, and it makes the air smell like a hamster cage because we live in the grimy valley. And you know what? I hate the rain! That's right I said it. Here I am, a proud Washington native, betraying my land's most notorious characteristic. Except I didn't hate the rain in Washington. That's because in Utah, I have to get practically everywhere by foot--meaning I'm cold and wet all the time. I don't care what you rain lovers say, no one honestly enjoys that.

The only time rain is tolerable is when you're running through it because it increases your bad-A factor by 10.

OR the rain is also delightful when you're listening to the soft pattering from inside your house/apartment...in your pajamas...with hot chocolate...and possibly a spooning partner.

Yeah, definitely a spooning partner.

No comments: