Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

isn't it romantic?

So I'm sitting in class (on the floor because people don't understand the concept of moving in to leave the aisle seats clear.) I'm a good 5 ft away from this guy sitting on the aisle seat, and all of the sudden he turns and reaches to offer me a piece of chocolate.

??

Might I add that this was a high quality German brand of chocolate with a strawberry filling. I was a bit confused by this gesture, but maybe he felt a connection since at the beginning of class he gave a nod to the fact that I was eating a spinach salad and he was eating bell peppers. A fellow vegetable enthusiast I see...

Anyway, I guess only at BYU can you accept treats from strangers.

1 comment:

Claire said...

This was flirting opportunity! A fellow vegetable lover!!!