Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm moving to Arizona dammit!!

It is way too cold here. And I'm a baby. I kept thinking my skirt was tucked into my fleece-lined tights because I could not feel the extra layer of clothing all day. I seriously considered wearing a ski mask just to get from class to class.


Oh Utah, how I loathe thee right now.


On a different subject, here is my new haircut per request of my mom and Brittany. I hope you enjoy the pictures in all their awkward glory. I was never good at the myspace mirror picture.


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOOOOVE IT!!!! it's not even short, it's just more styled! it's so so so so cute, and looks so nice and pollished...and you still have long hair!
and ps.
i love that you used the word damnit in your title, your such a a hard ass :)

Tanya said...

haha thanks. it looks longer in the pictures because my head is tilted, but it actually hits my shoulders. I'm really dramatic when it comes to expressing how short my hair is. but yeah...love you!