Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

shout out

I just have to say that nobody makes cinnamon rolls like my mom. Nobody.

I was eating someone else's recipe, and I ate far too much than I would have liked. This is because some crazy thought of mine reasoned that just one more bite and then I would be tasting my mom's cinnamon rolls. Does anyone else eat gross things because you keep thinking it will taste different with the next bite? I don't want to dis on the person who made the cinnamon rolls because they weren't completely terrible; they just weren't the way I like them.

I just realize that I was one lucky girl all those growing up years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i must agree...your mom's cinnamon rolls are AMAZING....that's why i ate half the pan she brought over on Christmas:)
I hate when i eat gross stuff, it's such a waste of consumed calories...if you're gonna eat 'em, make them worth it right?!