Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a little cherry to my day

Warning: This post is extremely petty and vain.

So Milburn Biggest Loser didn't go quite so well for me last week, and I hate that feeling after eating junk food when I realize it wasn't worth it, which most of the time it's not. I weighed myself on Sunday, and I was a half a pound over my starting weight. So it seemed that I ruined my 2 lb progress and was back at square X+o.5. UGH. I'm too embarrassed to post my starting weight, so we'll call it X. I decided to weigh myself today just to remind myself how far I needed to go, and then my scale was at X-4. Suh-WEET! I have this weird OCD where I have to step on the scale three times, and it has to give me the same number three times in a row for me to believe it. (It's a digital scale.) So, hopefully the number on Sunday was a fluke because I don't think you can lose 4.5 lbs in 2.5 days. In fact, I know you can't. Not with my metabolism anyway. So here's to hoping the number today was for real! Spinach time!

If you did decide to read that post, don't judge me. I just like competition.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i judged...i'm sorry :)

Tanya said...

what? you, of all people...

overgrownzygote said...

it could have been water rention if you ate high sodium amounts lately or if you are near to starting your period. i've been steadily losing weight since september and i've definitely had huge gains/losses due to those things that eventually even themselves out over the course of the month to a legit 5lb a month loss (or something of the sort)