Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bleh November

Netflix just added a bunch of new movies on their "watch instantly" feature. I use someone's username and password, so I can't rent movies, but I can watch whatever is on their internet selection. Most of the time it's a couple good movies among a bunch of lame or straight-to-DVD kind of movies. I feel like I've watched everything worth watching on Netflix, so that is why it is a pleasant surprise when they periodically add more.

I watched Sweet November. Ugh. I should have read Ebert beforehand. He is [almost] always a trustworthy critic. Keanu Reeves? Romantic? Really? I didn't buy it. It was somewhat painful and dull.

Meh. You win some. You lose some.

P.S. I'm also mad that last month I rented An Education. I mean that I actually went to Blockbuster and paid a whole 3 dollars because it was nowhere to be found in the plentiful Redboxes around town. If I had only known it would be on Netflix a month later... Oh well, it was still a delightful movie. I'll write about it sometime.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I am watching "Calamity Jane" on Netflix. Heck yeah!