Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A word about cats...

I posted on facebook a quote from a Youtube video saying, "I love cats. I love every kind of cat." Most people just thought this was a joke, but there was actually a tiny element of truth to it.

I used to be a cat-hater like most people out there. Let's face it. Cats are lazy, unresponsive, non-interactive, disobedient, and selfish. But they are also CRAZY, and that's why I like them.

I was house-sitting a week ago with a dog and a cat. When it got really late, the cat would run around and jump over things like it was the cat Olympics or something.

I think I like cats because they remind me of myself. They are pretty mellow most of the time, but they have this inexplicable feisty side. In cats, this is very entertaining when you are by yourself.

So I made the decision that I will definitely be a spinster with a cat (and a dog) someday. Can't wait.

No comments: