Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

restless

Dear future husband and/or cat,

I'm a tosser-turner at night. I don't kick people per se, and I don't hog the bed; I can even share a twin bed comfortably, but I stir a lot in my sleep. I stir so much that my fitted sheets routinely come off the bed. I end up sleeping on a bare mattress most nights because I'm too lazy to redo the fitted sheet everyday. (Putting on a fitted sheet can be quite frustrating with one person.) I imagine with two people, redoing the fitted sheet won't be such a hassle, so maybe this won't be such a problem. However, if you are a cat, you will be of no help, so the bed will probably remain sheet-less.

I hope a disheveled bed isn't too much of a deal breaker. What I lack in bed aesthetics, I make up for in superb spooning skills. Just so you know.

Love,
Tanya

No comments: