Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lately

Happy September 11th!! Oh wait...

I couldn't resist that joke because everyone was such a downer on facebook. If you didn't know, sometimes I have inappropriate responses to things.

-One time I laughed when a drunk person broke down crying about her life. (Even the non-sober people knew this was out of line.)
- I generally laugh when people get physically hurt.
- I giggled through a breast examination.
- And I cried during an animated movie.

So I have some mis-wirings. I don't thing September 11th is at all funny, but sometimes I joke about serious things. That's all.

I know you think I hate the troops now, but that's not true. I love our military. I love our country. I love democracy. I love freedom. I love our constitution. I don't love war, but I respect that people are willing to risk their lives while defending the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!! (How's that for nationalist?)

I've said this before, but I don't think our country is flawless by any means. I believe in change, but I also believe in a lot of the core values this country was founded on. Basically, I believe in striving to be our best. That's why we vote!



No comments: