Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

darse cuenta

I just realized today that I am really happy. Maybe it's because the sun came out, but I think it was for a deeper reason. I've been trying really hard to have the right perspective since Black Monday (see May 23rd), and while I don't (and may never) have all the answers, I'm able to let go and appreciate what was. And I'm actually really optimistic for the future.

What I learned this past week: God never leaves you all alone.

Healing is a beautiful thing if you let it be.

2 comments:

janelle said...

Black Monday, that's a good one. But, Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year!

Are you completely over him then? That's the spirit! Gosh, you're so good about the whole not having all the answers part. I always want complete closure. I always seem to want to know more, even if it hurts. In the end, that helps me heal the most.

Unknown said...

beautifully put tanya:) i'm happy that you're happy!