Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sick (insert sad face)

Thank you Adam Murphy for the virus. I waited all summer to see you, and when I finally did, you came bearing gifts. That's what friends are for, right?

So yes, first day of school I had a sore throat. My body feels exhausted, and I almost slept in for my 9:00 class, which is pathetic because I have been going to class or practice at 6 or 7 a.m. all summer. I have been going to school nonstop since my freshman year, and ever since my first winter semester I have had a 7 or 8 a.m class every day. I'm not a morning person per se, but I try to force myself to be. At heart, I'm really a night owl. I always have been.

Despite being under the weather, I'm actually farely optimistic about this semester.
Tissue Biology
Developmental Biology
Reproductive Physiology
Spanish Literature
Research Lab

and Dance...hopefully.

Happy Schooling!

No comments: