Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scar Tissue

I forgot to mention that a couple of weeks ago I got in a four-wheeling accident. I guess I was feeling a little to invinsible and took a curve too sharply. I hit the edge of a trench, which made my four-wheeler stall, but sent my body flying. When I was on the ground, my four-wheeler continued to run me over, and I was left with the wind knocked out of me for a good minute or two.

Things that went through my mind as I flew off: Vegas competition!, it's over, ohmygoshi'llneverdanceagain, am I dead??, why can't I breath?, bloody hell I should have had a helmet on, maybe I'm paralyzed, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh.

Yeah a little dramatic. Eventually I could stand and breath again, which was a relief, but I do have this sweet scar on my leg now. There goes my career as a Venus razor blade model.

No comments: