Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Letters

Dear Earth,
Sorry I took three showers today. I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted to stay in the pool or not.

Dear Blogger website,
Can you somehow block the Asian spammers from commenting on my blog? [Or to be politically correct, the racially anonymous people who write in an Asian language] Thanks.

Dear John Butler,
You are hot. Your band was on fire last night. Thank you for putting your soul on the stage and letting everyone partake. I just love everything you do. Thanks for not forgetting what music is all about.

Dear You,
That isn't the only reason I talk to you. I hope I'm not being too weird.

Dear Facebook,
We need to break up for a bit. And could you please not leave the notification number up when there are no new notifications? It sets off my OCD. Thanks.

No comments: