Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Too much, but never enough

I realized today that some of my clothes just disappear. Literally. I was looking at past facebook photos to see how I've changed in appearance (and maybe for a little narcissism), and I frequently thought things like, "what happened to that [insert item of clothing]?" Honestly, these things just were no more one day. I'm not even kidding. One time I flew home and I stuffed some last-minute clothes in a pillow case, and when I was unpacking, they were just gone. I don't ever remember losing any clothes or knowing I left them anywhere.

There really is a black hole out there where the usual socks, hair ties, bobby pins, etc. reside. It has recently taken interest in my wardrobe as well with no explanation.

*cue Twilight Zone music

No comments: