Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Verdict

I'm not taking Spanish 451 anymore. My reasoning:

1. It would put me at 9 credits, which is a full load for Spring semester. And we all know my struggles with apathy...
2. I'm taking Chem 107, which is a one-credit class, but 6 hours worth of lab time. I feel like it requires more than it's worth...
3. This will be the last Spanish class I take for my minor. I kind of want to extend my courtship with Spanish so I have something besides science classes for the next two semesters.
4. I'm all done with GE's, so this is the only artsy class I have left.
5. If I ever get to Spain for a study abroad, I'll be able to take something.
6. I want to take more credits in my research lab, so that I can become more familiar with everything and feel more like a "regular" lab worker.
7. I want to have time to practice dance.
8. I want to get a solid A in my chemistry classes.
9. I need to find a job that will give me at least 20 hours a week.
10. I still want to be social in the summer.
11. I want to have time to run regularly because I've been on a roll lately.
12. The majority was a nay for my facebook status poll on the matter, so naturally I should follow that advice.
13. I don't really have money to buy all the books for the class anyway.

Well I've thoroughly convinced myself out of taking this class for now. I hope I don't regret this later.

No comments: