Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

erase and rewind because I'm changing my mind

I love The Cardigans...just saying.

So 2009...

The good: I met some of my best friends Claire, Matt, and Adam.
I realized Mary was one of my soulmates.
I saw Yulia Zagorynchenko in the flesh.
I finally visited the other Washington (D.C.).
I took Human Dissection.
I discovered Nirvana and some other great artists.
I made a dance team.
(500) Days of Summer was created.
I found a place to live.
I got back in touch with Lauren.
Scott came down to BYU.
I learned a few things on the guitar.

The bad: My grandma passed away.
I practically failed o-chem in my eyes.
I lost a lot of drive for school after that.
I wasted money.
I wasn't able to live with Ashley or Katie anymore.
My sister was not here at college with me.
I lost sight of who I was.

The ugly: I got out of my running habit, and it shows...majorly.
I'm still a nail-biter.
Much of the year I felt...lost.

2009, you had your moments and changed my life for the better in a few ways, but I'm glad you're gone. It was almost too difficult to bear you at times.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm so honored to be on your good list! I just hope that didn't affect any of the things on your bad list! I LOVE YOU