Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

it's only awkward if you make it awkward

Nope. That's not true. Sometimes it's just awkward.

So, on Saturday I went for a run. Then I came back for a shower and since my roommates were gone, I decided to play my music really loud in the shower to sing along to because, you know, the acoustics in the bathroom are just amazing. Anyway, I'm singing with female powerhouses like Aretha or Patsy Cline for like 30 minutes. I got out of the shower expecting to be alone still, but instead see a group of people I don't know looking around my apartment. My apartment is right by the manager's office, and when people want to see an apartment, she just shows them mine. If no one is home, she just let's them in. They were unexpected to say the least.

That's life I guess.

No comments: