Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

weird thing about me #43817

Sometimes I wear men's deodorant. Of course I own women's deodorant too, but most of them smell too floral-y/baby powder-y to the point of being nauseating. When this is combined with sweat, it makes for a horrid outcome: sweaty flowers--naturally. No bueno. So when I know it's a really hot day, or I'm going to work out, I use something a little stronger. (Why do deodorant companies think women don't sweat??)

That's my attempt at justifying this cross-deodorizing.

However. Because men's deodorant is more aromatic than it's female counterpart, sometimes I'll catch a whiff of some divine, manly fragrant. Then I think something irrational like, "I must find whoever just walked into the room because we should reproduce right now based on his scent alone." Or something to that effect... But I soon realize that it's myself that I'm smelling, and I am sorely disappointed for two reasons. 1.) No such male being exists at that moment, and 2.) For a brief moment, I was unintentionally an autosexual.

Yikes. I guess that means I should lay off the Old Spice.


4 comments:

Monica said...

Danny says he gets turned on by himself, too. :)

Tanya said...

hahahaha i understand.

Beth said...

That is so hilarious. Was it you or Ashley that said they wanted to eat their deodorant freshman year? I want to say it was you...

Tanya said...

beth, that was me...unfortunately. it was only because it smelled EXACTLY like the gum i was chewing, so my brain was temporarily confused. i realize now that i should have never verbalized that thought.