Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

just for you

Blog friends (following and non-following),

You get to be the first to know that my mission call is in the mail as we speak (or type...or I guess I'm typing; you're reading.). Meh, semantics.

In any case... !!!!!!!!!!! It's for real! Somewhere in the intricate mail system is a large, white envelope with my name on it containing my fate for the next 18 months. In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter where I'm going as it does the message I'm going to be sharing with people, which is that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, and by following Him, we can find the greatest peace and happiness in our lives.

I'm truly, truly excited for this time in my life. And as much as I hate to admit it, I'm happy how certain things didn't work out, so that this thing could work out.

Here's to hoping for Thursday!

3 comments:

Monica said...

woo hoo!!!!!

Monica said...

I just want you to know that there are ways I could find your call before you do. But I am exercising self-restraint. It's difficult.

Tanya said...

you better not!!!! i will never forgive you if you do. you'd be dead to me.

hahahaha