Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

i never liked the word anyway

I've realized that I don't really flirt with people. At least I don't think I do. I know I don't consciously do it. Honestly, I don't really know how to flirt. I've had it explained to me before, but nothing really makes sense. Touch his elbow? What? Why? I have to laugh when it's not even funny? I have to alter my body language a certain way? This doesn't make any sense!!!!

It all just seems so...unnatural. I'm not really a fan. Aren't there more efficient ways to show interest in someone?

I just like being myself and talking about real things. Is it too much to ask to want someone who gets equally excited about things ranging from epithelial mesenchymal transition to symbolism in Lord of the Flies to how Simon and Garfunkel are really better than the Beatles?

Maybe.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thank you for recognizing that Simon and Garfunkel ARE better than the Beatles! Yeah!