Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bitter

So I realized today that of my close friends, I have no single girl friends left. Actually Matt and Cory are the only single friends I have left at all (in Utah).

I'm not bitter that I don't have a relationship. I'm bitter because I wish everyone was single like the good ol' days, which means there was stuff to do.

Now being single really means single--as in alone, by myself, watching Psych or 30 Rock or some other show and/or doing homework.

Most people don't know what it is truly like to be single.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Tanya! I've totally been through this. It stinks to feel like everyone is getting married and then there is no one left to play with. I lived with the same people forever because I loved them but I was stuck once they all got married and left me. Then I moved, had to actually make friends by myself and I ended up making more lasting friendships than I had made in the previous three years. It was good for me. So don't despair, there are still awesome people and cool friends out there.