Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Homeward Bound

So I survived the all-night drive back home to Washington. I pretty much drove the whole way because I'm pro like that. I downed a Rockstar or two and overdosed on sugar. Yep, that will do it. My heart felt like it was going to explode, and I was so wired that I think I didn't blink for like 5 minutes at a time. Caffeine in large quantities makes me really nauseous, so that combined with all the sugar, made me want to vomit out the window, but I kept it together. Although, I couldn't walk straight when I got out of the car because I was so dizzy.

So on the agenda for the next couple days:
-Be a bridesmaid
-Pull off another reception
-Watch a bunch of Tosh.0 episodes with Todd
-Watch (500) Days of Summer with my mom
-Go to a high school football game to catch a few familiar faces
-Eat real food
-Just be with the fam-dam

No comments: