Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

15 albums

I got this idea from Annie when it showed up on my facebook news feed. I just want to give credit where credit is due, and I wanted to note that we have similar taste in music because I don't want to be creepy copycat.

Basically the deal is that you write down 15 albums that have stuck with you....

1.) Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
2.) (500) Days of Summer soundtrack
3.) Pink Floyd--any album (music of my childhood)
4.) Moody Blues-Greatest Hits (also music of my childhood)
5.) Journey--Greatest Hits (again, music of my childhood)
6.) CD #1 & #2--Mixes made by Lauren Hancock (music of my adolescence)
7.) The Reminder--Feist (or Let it Die)
8.) crazysexycool--TLC (don't judge...)
9.) Grand National or April Uprising--John Butler Trio
10.) Patsy Cline-Greatest Hits
11.) Third Eye Blind-Third Eye Blind
12.) Siamese Dream-Smashing Pumpkins
13.) Crash-Dave Matthews Band
14.) This Desert Life-Counting Crows (mostly for the song Colorblind)
15.) O-Damien Rice

This was a little hard since I am more of a song person than a whole album person. 1-11, I've probably listened to and become familiar with the whole album. After that, it's more about individual songs I think. This does not make them less favorable by any means, (because Crash is my ABSOLUTE favorite song in the world), it just means that I haven't been as thorough in my interest yet.

Plus, I feel like I am leaving out so many other artists that I've come across and really like...

No comments: