Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm baaaaaack

Maybe I'll try this blogging thing again. My New Year's resolutions from last year are laugable, but it's almost time to make another list.

And I was almost going to abandon this blog forever until I saw that Tommy was a follower. I was pretty sure I was the only one who had read my blog for like the first year it was created. But it made me smile that someone else cared or even just randomly stumbled upon it. That's because I don't like being those people who post in their facebook statuses (stati??) things like: "everyone read my blog now!" (read: "I want to impress you with how blog savvy I am and casually throw out some pretentious thoughts.") Not all blogs are like this, but I'm sure you've all come across a blog or two in this fashion.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I just want to say to the internet world that I am going to take up a little more cyberspace these days with my inquiries, ponderings, musings, rants, annoyances, gratitude, and most of all ramblings.

No comments: