Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bored

This always happens. I finally get the *ganas to blog, but I want to blog all the time now. Then in about two weeks I will lose all desire. But while I am here I just want to say that I love blogging because I love writing. I don't get to do it in my major a lot, so it's very refreshing. The real reason for my stopping of blogging is because I started journaling last January. I keep up on it pretty well. I thought about just journaling and copying the entries to this blog because I write my journal in a Word document. Obviously I would take out the really deep and personal stuff, but it would give me a blueprint at least. Then I realized that blogging and journaling are completely different because the audiences are different. Maybe only a literature-enthusiast would know what I mean, but my journal entries just wouldn't fit here. My writing style differs as the setting differs. And even though this audience is vastly imaginary, it is still a variable which must be factored into this writing.

Things I must do now:
1. Read a General Conference talk
2. Start Cien AƱos de Soledad for Spanish
3. Make lunch

*ganas is a Spanish term loosely translated to desire. But as my favorite Spanish teacher Mrs. Nelson first taught me, there is just something more to the word that cannot be translated. You just have to know Spanish, I guess.

No comments: