Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't tell anyone but...

So BYU just played and beat U of U in a silly football game. And guess what? I don't really care. (gasp!) I know. I know. It's fun to watch the game and get all excited, but...
1.) I really don't get football rules. I never know why a ref is throwing a flag. I don't know why they set up the way they do. The setups just look chaotic in the end anyway. I don't know why sometimes the players can pick up the ball when another player drops it, and sometimes they can't. All I know is that we try to throw, catch, and run to the other end of the field. Exciting.
2.) I think it's unfair that a school's entire worth is largely supported by the success of its football team. So what, we beat U of U at a football game, and we automatically become a superior school for a year. The logic is hardly conclusive.
3.) Football is long. The games last forever because they start-stop-start-stop.

That's what I think anyway.

1 comment:

Austin said...

Guess what. I don't care either. MwahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA