Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mission Week #4

Time goes by so fast in the mission! Eventually I want to put pictures on this thing, so I hope that isn't too complicated for my mom who updates my blog.

The mission does some really weird things to you. I actually got talked into singing a solo; I rejoice when it's only 0 degrees Celsius; (almost) anything tastes good after 5:30 p.m.; I want to knock on every. single. door; I don't push the snooze button anymore. What is going on?

The only thing I can come up with is that having an attitude of happiness and gratitude in our lives changes our perception. I've really learned a lot about what is important and what is not these past couple of weeks. I've realized that God truly is loving and merciful, and if we take the time to look around, we can see that He truly does guide our paths. This journey of learning and teaching and giving is the greatest journey I could hope to have.

I love you all!

1 comment:

The Hendersons said...

Tanya I miss you and I am so proud of you! Although, I can't believe that you don't press the snooze button anymore. Yeah right.