Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mission Week #2

I'm still living the MTC life! I'm learning a lot about myself and what kind of person I want to be, which can be quite exhausting. I'm learning even more about helping and loving others. If I could say anything to anyone stumbling across this, it would be this: Believe that there is a God in heaven who knows you personally by name and who loves you. Believe that we have a Savior, Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth, and the light. Believe that through Him, we can be better today than we were yesterday.
Check out mormon.org and you can search my name under the "meet people" tab.
I would love to hear from anyone! You can email me at tanya.milburn@myldsmail.net, but leave your address, so that I can write you back! Or you can send me a letter to my Canadian address because I'll be there in less than a week!
Peace!

No comments: