Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mission Week #3

"I'm in Canada now! I don't have a lot of time today, but I just have to say that the Canada "eh" is real. I thought it was a joke, but EVERYONE uses it. And people think I have an accent here, which is cool I guess. I've also experienced the coldest weather of. my. life. This isn't even the worst of it, I hear. But I haven't complained of the cold yet! That's my goal--to not complain and to be nice in cold weather. I become the world's meanest woman when I'm cold if you didn't know. Flannel sheets are my best friend! I've actually been quite happy because teaching people about Jesus Christ gives me more joy than I could have imagined. I sleep like a rock every night because I'm so exhausted. I love being exhausted for a good cause!

Well friends, I'll be a little more thoughtful next week, but I hope you all are happy! Happiness and joy are possible in this life because of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Just know that you are never forgotten."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I WANT MORE!!!! AND PICTURESSS!!!