Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mission Week #1

Hey Everyone!
I've been in the Missionary Training Center (MTC) for a week now. It has been the longest week of my life--in a good way. We have 16 hours of our day scheduled out six days a week. Pretty crazy huh? Being busy is one of the best feelings though, I think.
There are a lot of rules at the MTC, and you will be surprised that I've kept the feisty to a minimum, so I've followed all of them. If you know me, you'll know that I can sometimes be a rule-bender, but I'm breaking that habit.
I live with four girls in one room, which could be asking for trouble drama-wise or swine flu-wise. Luckily, we haven't run into either! I don't really believe in swine flu anyway...
Best Quote of the Week--
Sister Jones (while looking at the cover of one of our church/mission booklets): Why is there a Hispanic on the cover??
Me: Sister Jones, you can't just ASK that...
Disclaimer: She's not racist; she promises.
Well I love you all! And God does too! You should ask Him just to make sure though :)
Peace Out.

No comments: