Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Missed Connection

To the guys who came to the pool today:

1. Thank you so much for making the biggest splash ever as close as you could to me; I love acting like a fourth grader too! You're a big guy if you hadn't noticed. It was so considerate of you to do the physics in your head and figure out how much water would be displaced onto the deck to accomadate your jump that rivaled Shamu.
2. I definitely wanted to hear your immature babbling and awkward guy laughter instead of the peaceful breeze to which I was originally subjected.
3. It's so attractive when you can tell that you're hanging out with girls because you feel so connected to their race and haven't gotten over that 2-year Latin Passion.
4. I unhook my swimsuit straps to get rid of tan lines for my ballroom competition, but thank you for reminding me of my provacativeness by looking at me like I were Jezebel or Bath-Sheba.

In all my sun-bathing experience was totally enhanced this afternoon. So thanks.

No comments: