Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pool PDA

So I live in an apartment complex that has a pool in the middle of it. My room specifically looks out right over the pool, so I see...a lot.

Pool PDA. This is such a weird thing to address. There is something about it that makes me really uncomfortable. Generally I'm okay with PDA (when it isn't over-the-top) because it's really none of my business, and it's nice to know that there is still love--or maybe just attraction--in the world. But there is something about pool PDA that is overtly sexual. Maybe it's the lack of clothing or the motion of the water...I'm not really sure. It just makes me a little squirmy because I feel like I'm interrupting something really personal that I shouldn't be. But I can't help walking out on my balcony and witnessing a wet, weightless embrace.

I really don't know how to feel about it.

No comments: