Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lull

It seems that I haven't had much to write about lately. Maybe this is because it's easier to whine than be grateful, but I'm trying not to let every blog post be a moody one.

The fact is that life is just really great right now. And it's not for any particular reason. That's the great thing about it. Things are rocky sometimes in different areas of my life, but I still just love life.

I'm working on weeding out my character defects (which takes a lifetime...) and just enjoying the beauty and peace around me. There is a lot to be happy about, and it's all because of God's hand in my life.

I'm turning 21 tomorrow, and I feel good about it. In the past, I used to be afraid of getting older, but living in fear gets old after awhile. No more! Bring on the 21...and the many more years that follow.

No comments: