Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

please come soon

I'm never good with waiting. Never. I think it's just my generation in general. This impatience gives me extreme anxiety sometimes when I stop to think about the huge decision I just made contrasted with the limbo I am in while I wait. Whenever I'm stressed out, I have really crazy and/or lucid dreams. Last night I dreamed I was going to Luxembourg and I had to leave the next day and then I kept seeing all these random people I knew and then I needed a ton of things that I couldn't find and I wasn't prepared and then--I woke up with a racing heart.

Sometimes I can be a very indecisive person, so when I actually make decisions with assertiveness (like this one), a part of me freaks out a little--like, did I just do that?? I'm not regretting my decision at all. The sane, logical, temperate side of me is very content and excited about where my life is going. I just have a small freak-out alarm in my brain that goes off unintentionally sometimes.

Here's to hoping times goes fast for the next two weeks!

No comments: