Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

esperar

It's official! All the paper work is in, and I'm just waiting for the big, white envelope.

For those of you that don't know, I'm serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. There's a bit of paper work and appointments that go into it, but that's all done, and everything is submitted.

I don't know where I'm going yet, but that information will be in the big, white envelope. I'm so excited to serve and teach people about God and His son, Jesus Christ. This knowledge has brought so much meaning and happiness in my life. I can't wait to share that with others.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Claire said...

EXCITING! Except sad for me because three of my best friends are all leaving this fall to go on missions! April just got her call to Independence, Missouri!! :) Can't wait to hear, you better call me!

Tanya said...

what?? I didn't know April was going on a mission! Sweet! I'll definitely call you though when the big moment happens :)