Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Homeward Bound

Actually, I am already home. I just like that Simon and Garfunkel song.

What I love about this time:
--I get to be with my family, including my grandpa who is here visiting.
--I get to buy expensive vegetarian food. And by "I," I mean my mom. And by my mom, I probably really mean my dad. (This doesn't mean you can't be vegetarian on a budget, but prepared vegetarian foods are normally too expensive for a college student like me.)
--I get to sleep into the double digits.
--I have time to read books!!
--I get to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
--There is moisture in the air. READ: My skin doesn't freaking fall off for going outside.
--There is scenery worth looking at.
--I have a functional pillow.

1 comment:

Monica said...

If this were a Facebook post, I would "Like" it.
Enjoy home.