Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

here we are as in olden days...

It's the last Monday of Fall Semester!! ( I feel like there were too many capitals in that sentence.)

So, this morning kind of sucked... Last night I went to bed at 8:30 because I was exhausted and for once didn't want to be groggy Monday morning. Well, I all the sudden I woke up at like 10:30, and my body thought it was just a little nap, and I was wide awake. I lay in bed for about two hours, got up, ate some soup, lay down for another hour or so, and somehow finally went to sleep. I really tried to be responsible!

Anyway, this week is busier than actual finals week. Here is the agenda to which I must adhere!

Monday: Take cell bio test, write at least 3 pgs of Spanish paper (hopefully the whole thing)
Tuesday: New Testament writing assignment, read final cell bio paper, work on Spanish paper some more, do physiology assignment that I procrastinated all semester, physiology problem sets, go to ballroom social
Wednesday: Physics homework, get Spanish paper corrected, work on cell bio problem sets
Thursday: Turn in Spanish paper, go in to TA to get help on cell bio problem sets
Friday: sleep in, return books, study for physics and physiology
Saturday: sleep in, study for physics and physiology

Monday: Turn in cell bio final, take physics test, be done with physics forever, maybe do NT final on blackboard
Tuesday: physiology final, start packing up!

I only have two actual tests in the testing center. This is the best finals week ever. (Well, as good as a finals week can be.)

Enough procrastinating. Time to be hardworking.

Ready. Set. Go.

No comments: