Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

can we just stop this cruel game???

So...maybe finals aren't going as planned. (READ: I've been extremely distracted with SVU marathons and still haven't taken the two finals I was supposed to take...by Tuesday.)

So here's the plan: Study all night. Take physics in the morning and physiology in the afternoon. Come home. Pack. Clean. Sleeeeeeep.

Then I get to wake up dark and early at 5:00 a.m. on Friday morning and drive for 13 hours in Lennon. Lennon is my hunter green ghetto honda civic (probably needed to capitalize something in there...) I don't think I've explained Lennon's naming process. Naming a car is a very important thing. Cars just seem to have personalities to me (and I'm not even a car person...) Anyway, when I first got Lennon, I knew he was a boy...actually an older, worn-out man. He got his name because he is an earthy hippie kind of color. Since he's a civic, he's a classic. Something that lasts forever--like the Beatles. They will always be played and enjoyed just like civics will always be not too cool and not too lame. Also, when I first got the [used] car it smelled pleasantly like marijuana. Contrary to my mom's insistance that I was wrong, someone had most definitely hit the peace pipe in that car a fair few times. And we all know the about the chemically good times the Beatles had. So my car's name is Lennon--like the older "Imagine" era Lennon. He's had his good run, and now he's just cruising and will probably die out of the blue one day (may you rest in peace, John).

So there's your ramble for the night. Time for an all-nighter. i love my life. (In a couple days that won't be sarcastic.

No comments: