Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Introduction

This is the part where I give a little intro. It's kind of like when you go to the Nutcracker (or any ballet/opera for that matter) and you sit there with the curtains down, and the overture keeps going on and on. You just want to get to the action. Nevertheless it is necessary, or else things wouldn't make sense. So if you're patient, I'll eventually get to the good stuff.

Why am I blogging? I don't really know. It kind of spawned from a random thought. I realized I was blogging in my head today, and I thought, "you know, I should really write these thoughts down." Why not online for the whole world to see? Though I doubt that. I do not promise to be a regular blogger or to confess my heart's desire on here. This is just a place for me to express simple thoughts, deep thoughts, musings, questions, ponderings, whatever fleeting thing crosses my mind.

So...you probably know me. Then again maybe not. I'm curious to know who you are. If you're brave enough, leave a comment. I think it's funny how bloggers write as if no one is reading but really know people may be reading and readers read but don't really let the people know they're reading and so they pretend that they are not reading the things not meant but really meant to be read. Because that would be weird right?

Anyway, my life doesn't equal my blog, but you may find out a thing or two you didn't know before. I hope I can just make people think or connect or laugh or smile or question or anything.... I guess that is my goal--for now.

Good night :)

No comments: