Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So my blog is still broken. Wah!!!

Sometimes I feel like going on an adventure. Sometimes I feel like I've outgrown Provo. Sometimes I miss dance...a lot. Sometimes I wish I could speak Spanish again. Sometimes I'm still unsure exactly what I want to do with my life and where I want to end up. I found out the other day that one of the best schools in the field I want to go into is in Missouri. Bleh.

All I know right now is that I really love slam poetry, and I'm trying to find God everywhere, and I can eat A LOT of bananas. That's about it.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I miss dance for you. you were great and I'm sure still are. This post gave me deja vu because I just barely read a post with the theme "someday I will" by http://www.thedailytay.com/2013/10/someday-i-will.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FcNHOm+%28THE+DAILY+TAY%29

who I think you would really like (her blog anyway). Sorry for the super long link and for the sort of wrong way of using "deja vu" :)