Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Mission Week #9

As I think about New Year resolutions, I am drawn to this quotation:

“I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals, we can reach a ripe old age
and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, he will then be able to make a great difference in the results he attains in this life.”
– Elder M. Russel Ballard

Couldn't have said it better myself. So I guess my goal this year is to learn how to achieve goals. There are lots of goals I have, but a phrase that could sum them all up is one that I got from my missionary companion: "LOVE MORE, eat less."

Sounds good to me!

No comments: